To Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 07:00pm
The White, Yellow and Orange are same as those used for the Sunday Scout-O Championship and are being left up for 2 weeks to allow Scouts & others to practice. All the Saturday courses will be removed.
QRienteering (timing using smart phone to scan QR codes) will be available, or feel free to time yourself.
Note that the Start and Finish are a 15-minute trail walk from the main parking lot; both are close to Legion Hall but not at the same place. White, Yellow, and Orange maps show the parking lots, and the trails you'll use to navigate to the Start.
Controls remain up until dusk, November 12.
Get Course Maps
- Download Maps (maps will be available the afternoon of Oct 29)
- Print your map(s).
Time Your Run
- Time yourself (no splits will be captured).
- Use your smartphone to scan a code at each control (requires data connection; may require an app that reads QR codes).
Record Your Time
- Self-timed runners: Record your time for the final results.
- QR-code runners: Your time and splits were automatically recorded by the QRienteering system.
- Current results (both QR- and self-timed).
Overflow parking: hard left upon entering, drive to end of dirt road.
Latrines next to main parking lot, downhill from White Lodge.