- 5 Practice Sessions held at local orienteering events on Sundays, 10 am – 12 pm, May 5 – June 16.
- Coaches will focus on developing navigational skills, fitness running, and teaching youth to independently compete on age-level orienteering courses.
- Participants will be grouped by age and skill-level: ages 8-10, 11-12, 13+
- Beginners WELCOME (all-age levels).
- Pre-registration required ($40 for spring session).
Register online. Registration Deadline: April 14.
|May 11*||Hammond Pond||Newton|
|May 19||Breakheart Reservation||Saugus|
|June 2||Nobscot Scout Reservation||Sudbury|
|June 8/9||Boston Sprint Camp||(separate fee & registration required)|
|June 16||Blue Hills West||Milton|
*This event on Saturday.