Go to top
- Hale Education (Westwood, MA): BYOM event running through May 8. You can try any of the following courses: White, yellow, tan, brown, orange, green, red and Score-O on a map that was updated in 2021.
- National Ranking Event Free for Members: NEOC is hosting a National Ranking Event at Great Brook Farm in Carlisle, MA on May 22. If you plan to use epunch (SI device), please pre-register by Wednesday night (May 18) at eventreg.orienteeringusa.org. On-site registration will be available, but it will make life easier on the event staff and speed you onto your course. [Members: Check your email for "member discount code" sent April 28. If you joined after that, the code was sent along with your member card.]
- Volunteer at Great Brook Farm (National Ranking Event): Sign up here. We need your help to pull off this event which aims to offer something for everyone - including ice cream :-)
- Memorial Day Training Weekend: Registration is still open for the Memorial Day Training Camp in Western Mass. There are just a few spaces left, so don't delay! Registrations for training will be accepted until May 25, but the overnight accommodation may fill up prior to that. For those who have registered, more information will be coming in next week about schedule, directions, food, what to bring, and signing up to help out! [Your registration is not complete until you enter your credit card info. You will receive an email with subject: NEOC - Receipt for Memorial Day Training Camp.]
- Thursday Spring Park-O Series: See results for the 2nd of 6 events in the series. You must register by Tuesday May 10 for the Beaver Brook (Waltham, MA) event on May 12. Register for the series or for just a single event. You only need 4 events to get a ranking! Events are located around the Greater Boston area. More information can be found in the pre-registration link and on the NEOC Schedule.