Go to top
- Hale Education (Westwood, MA): BYOM event running through May 8. You can try any of the following courses: White, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Green, Red, and Score-O on a map that was updated in 2021. Details on the NEOC Schedule.
- National Ranking Event Free for Members: NEOC is hosting a National Ranking Event at Great Brook Farm in Carlisle, MA on May 22. If you plan to use epunch (SI device), please pre-register by Wed. night (May 18) at eventreg.orienteeringusa.org. On-site registration will be available, but pre-registration will make life easier on the event staff and speed you onto your course. (A discount code will be sent to current NEOC members tonight.)
- Volunteer at Great Brook Farm (National Ranking Event): Sign up here. We need your help to pull off this event which aims to offer something for everyone - including ice cream :-)
- Memorial Day Training Weekend: Register for the Memorial Day Training Weekend in Western MA. This is the last week to register, so sign up now! It will be a great way to sharpen your skills and hang out with orienteers.
- Thursday Spring Park-O Series: See results for the 1st of 6 events in the series. You must register by Tuesday May 3 for the Franklin Park event on May 5. Register for the series or for just a single event. You only need 4 events to get a ranking! Events are located around the Greater Boston area. More information can be found in the pre-registration link and on the NEOC Schedule.