From Thursday, June 09, 2016
To Sunday, June 12, 2016
Orienteering training exercises and competitive events in the Boston area - details TBD.
The date you've been anxiously awaiting has arrived - 2016 Boston Sprint Camp registration is open!
Who is it for?
Open to everyone and anyone who is interested in learning how to become a better orienteer.
Pre-registration is required, and registration is capped at 60 entrants, so don't delay!
What is Boston Sprint Camp?
- four days of sprint training
- morning trainings focused on a specific skill
- afternoon timed races, to practice those skills
- final day two National Meet sprint races; a Qualifier and Final
- touch-free punching!
- lunch is included from favorite local eateries
- all venues are accessible via public transit
Sprint Camp Lite
If you can't make it for the entire four day camp, we are offering Sprint Camp Lite again this year - just the weekend trainings and races. Lunch is included.
Registration is open now, and is capped at 60 runners (for a variety of reasons). To guarantee your spot, register now. The registration link will go pubic in two days, but we wanted to make sure juniors had a chance to register first.
Sprint Camp: $130
Sprint Camp Lite: $80
See you there!