Friday, November 7
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Packet Pickup at the Meet Hotel, Leominster Doubletree
Saturday, November 8
View A-Meet Parking in a larger map
- 8:30 AM: Packet Pickup at Event Center at Hawthorne Brook Middle School
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Day 1 Starts for Classic Courses
- 3:00 PM: Day 1 Courses Close
- 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Starts for Trail-O at Hawthorn Brook Middle School
- 4:30 PM: Trail-O courses close
Sunday, November 9
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Day 2 Starts for Classic Courses (Chase Start)
- 1:00 PM: Awards Ceremony
- 2:00 PM: Courses Close
Start times for Day 1 will be pre-assigned. For the chase start on Day 2, start times will be assigned Saturday evening based on the Day 1 result. The chase start will be by course: for example, the winner of the Green course will start at 9:30, and all green competitors, regardless of class, will start at intervals behind the leader equal to their time back from Day 1. The start times for the winners of each course will be assigned before Day 1 and will be staggered. For example, the winner of the red course from Day 1 will not necessarily start at the same time as the winner of the green course to simplify the tasks for the start crew.
The chasing start will apply for a certain window - likely 45 minutes per course. Anyone finishing within 45 minutes of the winner on Day 1 will start the same time interval after the leader starts. After 45 minutes, competitors will be started at 1 minute intervals. With the chase start, the first person to cross the finish line is the winner.
Awards will be given based on total time for the two races. Regardless of your start time on Day 2, your result both for awards and for OUSA results will be the difference between your finish time and your start time.